Relaxed fit: This garment is slightly loose for enhanced comfort.
This relaxed jacket brings mountain tech to an urban environment in iconic style. Engineered with seam-sealed GORE-TEX® for unrivalled waterproof and windproof protection, it has what it takes to keep you warm and dry whatever the weather throws at you. Zipped pockets, pit zips and a lay-flat hood provide all the comfort you need when exploring city landscapes. In winter weather when the temperature drops, zip in this jacket with the compatible 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket or Denali Jacket for long-lasting warmth when you most need it.
- Durable, waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric
- Non-PFC DWR finish for added water repellency
- Fully seam-sealed
- Attached lay-flat hood with a drawcord and cord locks for adjustability
- Storm flap with a snap closure covers the two-way centre front zip
- Secure-zip, reverse-entry alpine hand pockets
- Two internal drop-in pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff tabs
- Internal drawcord at hem for adjustability
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket and Denali Jacket
- Embroidered logo on the left chest and back-right shoulder and GORE-TEX® logo on the right chest; Style OPH: vintage graphic on the right sleeve