Styled for the '70s. Loved in the '80s. Classic in the '90s. Ready for the future. The Nike Blazer Mid '77 delivers a timeless design that's easy to wear. Its unbelievably crisp leather upper gets broken in beautifully, and is paired with bold retro branding and luscious suede accents for a premium feel. Exposed foam on the tongue and a special midsole finish make it look like you've just pulled them from the history books. Go ahead, perfect your outfit.
- Leather and synthetic upper looks crisp and is easy to style.
- Vintage treatment on the midsole adds the perfect touch of retro.
- Autoclave construction fuses the outsole to the midsole, for a streamlined look that's timeless.
- Exposed foam on the tongue provides a throwback look.
- Non-marking, solid-rubber outsole with a herringbone pattern provides excellent traction and durability that leaves the imprint you love.