A streetwear icon, this jacket was originally made with fast mountain ascents in mind, providing maximum durability and functionality while being light and offering freedom of movement. It was released back in 1988 under the Climb Light Expedition System, but now returns in its 1994 form which features a number of detailed design touches.
Furthermore, The North Face has reworked this retro jacket with its contemporary lightweight FUTURELIGHT fabric for incredible breathability and waterproofing, making this year’s offering the cleanest and lightest this jacket has ever been.
A streetwear icon, updated with modern technology. The 1994 Retro Mountain Light Jacket now features lightweight FUTURELIGHT™ fabric for incredible breathability and waterproofing.
- Relaxed fit
- Lightweight FUTURELIGHT™ 2L shell with mesh and taffeta drop lining
- Heavier weight, abrasion-resistant FUTURELIGHT™ 2L fabric blocked in high-stress areas
- Retro 1994 version in trims and features
- Attached, fully adjustable, two-piece hood construction rolls flat and stows with use of Velcro® tab
- Original webbing and tension-lock peripheral hood adjustment system
- Oversize cordlock and tied bungee-adjustment system fixed at hood collar for easy grip
- Double center front stormflap with snap closure covers VISLON® center front zip
- Reverse-entry, alpine-style pockets
- Garment stows into internal chest pocket
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Adjustable bungee waist and hem cinch with oversize cordlocks
- Zip-in-compatible integration with the ’95 Retro Denali
- Embroidered logo on left forearm and back-right shoulder